New York New York!

For my first post, I would like to Welcome you to my Blog! This Blog is, like most of you has relized, about Caesar Salad, yes, Caesar Salad! I will write what is somes good places to eat Caesar Salad and sometimes, I will post Special and Unique receipt of... yes, Caesar Salad!

Like the title says, There is two good places in New York that I have tasted excellent Caesar Salad. 

The First one is Simply Pasta (http://www.simplypastanyc.com) it's an Italian Restaurant located close to Times Square that has a excellent receipt! A little spicy anchovy sauce, permesan, croutons, and not too much sauce. What a perfect Salad! It is verry good but wait until you taste the second one!

The Second is Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (http://www.ruthschris.com) the Caesar Salad is SOOO Good that I almost can't describe it! I was so busy tasting this Culinary Piece of Art (Presentation and Taste) that I was unable to think about a description! This is a MUST taste Caesar Salad. And Ruth's Chris Steakhouse is located just behind the Mama Mia Theater and verry close to the Steakhouse, you have the Sheraton Manhattan, 7th Avenue, Broadway and of course... Times Square!

Here is a picture of the presentation of the Caesar Salad of Ruth's Chris Steakhouse




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire